vinny, Author at Curvve Media
If you’re looking to dominate SEO and Google search rankings, take a look at our two most powerful tools: SemRush and SerpBook. This review will show you just how we use these tools and why.
ManageWP is probably the best tool available to easily update and manage multiple WordPress sites. Read our review to learn why they are still leading the pack in 2016. For a fairly inexpensive price, you get backups, security checks, cloning, migration and more.
I have been a hardcore Mac OSX user for a little over 10 years now. Something I get asked regularly is which software tools I use to run my business and life of technological zen. This is a short list and review of what I consider to be the best, and most critical Mac OSX software in my workflow.
PresetShop consistently provides some of the best high-end Adobe Lightroom presets on the market. Their newest product, Looks N3, does not disappoint. PresetShop has outdone themselves. If you are a professional photographer or an enthusiast, you’ll want to check these out.
Harvest has quickly become our tool of choice for project time tracking because of its attractive price and suite of integrations with common online apps. In this review, we will show you how to use Harvest with Base CRM and Asana for contractor time tracking.
Constant Contact has been revamped and updated for 2016 and has added social media integration. It has taken its place as the top online email marketing tool available and worth checking out!
Coschedule has become the cornerstone of our social media marketing strategy, and has revolutionized how we promote content on social media on every level, including content creation, strategy execution, and brand management. You HAVE to try this.
Pretty Link Pro is one of the biggest tools in my marketing arsenal. Pretty Link Pro is designed to help websites automatically link keywords using their affiliate links.
Base CRM continues to be my #1 choice for small business CRM software because they constantly reinvent themselves. Their new smart links feature is no different.
In post-production, you turn that perfect image into a memorable visual using industry-standard photo manipulation software from Adobe and from PresetShop.com.
Photo editors have been using Adobe software for decades, and Adobe Photoshop Lightroom has become standard issue in any well-equipped post house. It’s the industry standard and I’ve been using it and writing about it for some time now.
Now, there’s new stuff from PresetShop for Adobe post-production software to turn good images into images that won’t be overlooked by prospects.
Free Lightroom Tutorials and Guides
I’ve previously written about PresetShop and the flexibility this digital photo editor delivers with presets and filters that simplify image manipulation to deliver the perfect look for your clients – whoever they are, whatever they want. Well, guess what: PresetShop just got even better.
PresetShop has developed an innovative new website with more features to make its software easier to use:
- enjoy a wider selection of filters and plugins to simplify post production and increase company margins because you and your team get more done faster;
- find the right filter faster with simplified site navigation;
- shorten the learning curve with simple “how-to” tutorials that provide step-by-step instructions, and display the results of each feature so you get the image you’re after – faster;
- use plugins and filters for Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop, juicing your ability to tailor each image to your standards and client specs;
The Best Free Lightroom Presets
PresetShop continues to lead the way with the best premium and free Lightroom presets. There is nothing else like it. Here are some of the cool things the new website and Lightroom presets offer.
- grab some free tools, like Workflow to speed up editing, and Looks No.1 to make each image pop and get noticed by consumers;
- snag some product specials: Chrome 01, Retrograde, Effects 01 and 02, Faded Film and more at discounts your bookkeeper will love;
- create output that looks sharper, cleaner, and just plain better, customizable to your spec sheet;
- purchase great deal software bundles to save you even more;
- subscribe to a free (and useful) newsletter that’ll increase proficiency using Adobe and PresetShop software;
- enjoy upgrades when they become available.
Try the Best Lightroom Presets site
If you are interested in high quality Lightroom presets, give the new PresetShop website a try. You'll see that they have the best Lightroom presets on the market.
Base is still my CRM of choice.
One of the reasons is because you don’t have to guess where sales are headed. Base delivers crunchable numbers to provide a more accurate picture of what the future holds based on current activity and business operations.
Base enables you to build sales forecast templates for each new engagement. No more guessing. No more best-case scenarios. No more human bias. Base delivers actionable data used to design a smooth road to increased sales.
Using Base’s Data Sales Forecasting features I can:
- customize templates for virtually any business engagement;
- view progress in real time – hourly, daily, monthly quarterly – I decide and Base alerts me when pre-defined conditions are met;
- look into the future with greater confidence because Base delivers sales projections with greater accuracy and without human preconceptions;
- actually predict which projects my company is likely to win, and which proposals need refinement; this one feature alone can boost the number of jobs or sales my company lands, and that’s sweet;
- react quickly before potential problems ever become problems;
- export Base’s sales projections to any device – smartphone, tablet, computer – I get the data forecasts I need where and when I need them.
Sales Sentiment & Negative Emails
One feature I appreciate using BASE CRM is measurement of sales sentiment–how consumers are reacting to my company’s products or services.
Base employs 24/7 AI to send alerts to my connectivity device when my company receives negative marks in an email. I know there’s a problem with a customer because I get realtime alerts to my mobile device. I get an immediate alert of a negative email sent to the home office a thousand miles away. It's pretty awesome.
Give Base CRM a try
The latest iteration of Base CRM delivers more features, stronger reporting, increased flexibility, and great support.
I use other CRMs, and in future posts I’ll talk about the pros and cons of those as well… but for now, Base is still my CRM of choice.
Constant Contact & iContact – Review for the best online email marketing tool – comparison of new 2015 / 2016 features and updates. Must read! Free offers.
Rank Tracker is still the best SEO software on the market by a long shot. This latest round of features has made it that much more powerful with the ability to check for google penalties.