Parallels 7 Mac
NightLion and Parallels have teamed up to give away away 4 copies of their new Parallels Desktop 7 product for Mac OSX. Parallels Desktop for Mac has been my desktop virtualization tool of choice for a while now. It crushes VMWARE in any speed and performance tests that I’ve ever put it through.
Security Training Through Virtualization
In the past few months, I’ve been using virtual machines to run pen testing tools like Backtrack and full simulation pen testing environments to prep for my CEH v7 exam. Parallels is a great tool for running one of the many hacking simulations available (previously discussed in this article). As we continue to narrow the scope of our content to more security related software and reviews, I contacted Parallels to offer this giveaway as a way to promote additional awareness for the growing number of security professionals using Mac OSX.
4 Copies up for grabs! Here’s How to Win
- 1 winner will be chosen each week, for 4 weeks.
- Follow @NightLion and @ParallelsMac on Twitter
- Retweet the message below to enter.
- Each retweet will be counted as another vote
- Weekly contest winners will be announced on Twitter and on this site.
- Leaving a comment on our site probably wouldn’t hurt.